Saturday, November 27, 2010

We'll walk this road together, through the storm

Whatever weather, cold or warm

Hi, it's been quite awhile since I've been here:)
I just felt I had to do a blog post for the outing with 2/4'09 on the 25th to show my love for this fab class. Hạnh Phúc

We were, well, supposed to meet @ 12pm. But saw each other like much later than that, hahaha. This outing was really worth the travel all the way to Harbourfront. Window-shopped awhile while waiting for everyone to arrive, then lunched at Food Republic, then off to Sentosa. (I'm getting all excited while typing all this :3)



Here's with darling Elly p10
The water was mad salty!

why-yee-el-el-oh-doubleyou


Elly: I want the white clouds here, and the grey clouds the other side.


Pretty babes on da beach :3

Soon, it started to rain. Luckily it was after we had a few hours of sandy and wet fun on the beach. So we ran to the toilet to get changed and washed up. Then took the tram back to vivo. Dinnered at Long John Silver's. It was quite awhile since I ate there haha, unhealthy! But who can resist their fries?! (Wowie look at the amount of excess oil on the black plate)
After dinner, walked around some shops, the guys were bored and tired haha. Then everyone went to choose a bag for Samuel for school next year haha. Then our legs were really tired, everyone was dragging their feets, so we decided to head home!
p10
But how could you leave me on my birthday and on the day of bbq! Broken Heart


Hehe p10


I wanna send all my p10to 2/4!
^^

No comments: