Sunday, December 26, 2010

It's like the ground is crumbling underneath my feet


Happy Boxing Day!
So this was what I got for Christmas from dear sis. Love it so much! Now I can lounge anywhere in the house of course, with this soft cutie. Heeeeeee. But too bad, the holidays are coming to an end.

DID I MENTION THE HOLIDAYS ARE COMING TO AN END?!?!
There's less than 9 days including today. Oh wow time really flies when you're having fun lounging all around at home and having fun. Oh great, I haven't completed 60% of my homework, I think.

And in less than 9 days, she ^ will be a senior hahahahahahahahaha. And not just any sec 2/sec 3 senior, but a sec 4 senior. Muahahahahahahaha. Can't wait to see 2011's batch of sec ones, lol. Hopefully their cute and not any existences of any bimbotics little girls or little ah-bengs. :)

So, yesterday was Christmas. And what I've been anticipating for the wholeee year. Since 26 December 2009. Spent the day with loved ones, family. Went for Christmas lunch at mum's friend's place which was at Pinnacle @ Duxton. Quite a wow place, taking in that it's actually not a condo. But do you classify that as HDB? Anyway, it was really quite a view. They stayed at 41 floor so you can have free breeze coming in all the time. Went up to the sky garden at the 50th floor. Halfway it kind of showered, and since it was so high you could look across and see misty areas that was already experiencing heavy showers which was really cool.

After the christmas lunch and sight-seeing, headed off to Serangoon's NEX mall. I actually twitted something, but failed to send. Anyway, I was saying that there was food everwhere in NEX. I mean everywhere. And that kinda explains why Singaporeans are putting on weight, maybe me too ha-ha-ha. Subway for dinner, Italian BMT double-meat!!!!! Then starbucks, ohmailove.

Headed back to bedok at night-time to enquire about PS3 for the third time lol. And had a deal! Dad bought it for us three for Christmas. Hopefully able to find some nice games to while my 9 days away. Omg 9 days.................... :(

I WANT TO REWIND BACK TO THE LAST DAY OF STRUCTURE PROG!
Can jump the dates whereby I have to come back for cca, thx.

Today woke up bright and early at 7am. Had to rush dressing up and a few bites of breakfast before cabbing and rushing over for church service. Enjoyed the service @ the Rock Auditorium thanks to bro and his friends for queuing up early for seats at like 6am plus. Instead of what we were going every sunday, the overflow rooms at Gallery West haha. Instead everything was live, instead of just seeing it on screen, although it's live happening at the Rock Audi. It was nice. Wore my new heels for the second time! After church went to Parkway~ Then home sweet home. Then afternoon nap heheeeeeeee.

Okay! Abrupt ending ha-ha-ha but anyways.. Hope y'all enjoyed your Christmas and may 2011 be a blast ;)

And... Help me click of my nuffnang ads! >>> Many thanks!

No comments: