Saturday, February 19, 2011

Lay me down on a bed of roses

I think cleaners in Singapore are probably one of the top most underrated jobs. I was having dinner outside today, and happened to see a cleaner clearing the plated off table before me. Thinking, what kind of experience would we be having when dining outside? It's this kind of jobs that we tend to overlook and look no importance to it. But it's these people who keep the environment clean for us to feel comfortable in. Cleaners in dining areas have to clear the plates and wipe the table for others to occupy. Imagine without them, we would have to bear with the filthy plates with remnants of food left on the plates while having our meals. I think they do play a importantly huge role for the society, but sadly are underrated. Which is why I strongly believe, no one is not important.

No comments: