Thursday, November 11, 2010

Crossed another cold state line

I couldn't breathe. Not in this crazy world where everything goes out of hand. It's a spinning world. I can't do anything to slow things down, can I? I push people away. I keep things to myself. Because I can thought I can trust no one but myself. But sometimes, I screw myself up. I keep deluding myself. What was I thinking. Everyday isn't easy.

I don't need anyone to ask me if I'm okay, or any cheerup words or anything. I need some physical touch, not in a sexual way. I need a warm hug. A warm, sincere hug can assure me, it can make me feel safe even for those seconds. Because words are just not enough right now.

Everything.. Everything is crashing down. I have no idea why. I look to others, they seem to have an almost perfect life. Friends, support there whenever they needed, open arms readily available for them, goals for their life, family, love, a refrigerator filled with tubs of ben and jerry's, a pile of pancakes with overflowing honey and strawberries for breakfast. They just always have cream on their coffee. While I just have the plain one. They have everything served to them in a silver platter. No, I'm not complaining about my life. But I wonder why. Why does a 15-year-old has so much to deal with? I thought problems only existed for the adults.

I feel like just stopping my footsteps. But that wouldn't stop the earth from rotating.
I'm tired of using words. Because no one pays attention to what I have to say. I'm tired of trying. We all need that person who can be true to you. However, there's nothing here for me on this barren road.

Don't you think I'm too young to be messed with?

No comments: