Sunday, November 7, 2010

Under the sun we are one buzzing energy


I'll do a decent update:)

Attended a wedding on Friday. It's been quite awhile since the last one, which was 2008? My cousin's one. It's was really fun and interesting, because it was the first time I get to experience being with the bride's side, so you can actually watch and enjoy the obstacles set for the groom to fetch his bride haha. But this Friday's wasn't much. It was my step-cousin's. Hm, reached there late :x So missed the entrance of the bride. But it's abit sad that whenever there's a wedding, the limelight always goes to the bride and not the groom, isn't it? Hahaha. It's like you can sense this pure love from his groom to his bride through the eyes and vice versa:) Haha, and off to tea reception!

Saturday was pretty stay-at-home day. Only stepped my foot out of the house for dinner.

Sunday, which was what I've been really anticipating for the wholeeee week. It all led to disappointment, sighhh :( It couldn't just make my week a little better? :(

No comments: