Saturday, December 4, 2010

Like a comet pulled from orbit

Hiiiiiiiiiii!
I've been trying to do a daily post these few days, but I failed yesterday! Yesterday was a day out. Had band in the morning till 12. Then received a text from Joey asking me out. So, had to go home change and everything. Then met her at tm for her job-hunting! Not very fruitful, but Joey, don't give up! At least you got some HQ numbers. Hopefully you can get a job soon from either one.
cheer emoticon

So, what have I been up to today? Baking Angel Food Cake! An Angel Food Cake basically looks like this:
(It's actually like a chiffon cake.)

And looks like this when dressed with my yummy lemon honey yoghurt sauce!

I snapped some photos of mine, but the photos didn't do my yummy cake justice! So, I didn't want to ruin the angelic image of it. LOL. But counting it was my first time baking a cake, I think I fared well! :D The hardest part was probably separating the egg yolks from the egg whites, and it was only the first step!

No comments: