Thursday, December 2, 2010

And I lived in your chess game,

but you changed the rules every day

Today's kinda boring, maybe because I ran out of videos to watch :(
The mozzie bites are irritating me! The previous post which I said I had four mozzie bites on my left hand, there were two solely on my middle finger! One on my fourth, and the other at the other side of my palm. Lol, how do you describe that part? The flipside of your palm?

So yeah, haven't been up to much lately. But I just came across this posting ad in Ice Cream Cafe that offers pretty flexible timings and work shifts, which is kinda what I'm looking for. And I've just submitted an email to the person-in-charge. Here's a shoutout to anyone who's looking for a job. I need company!

I loved lunch, egg mayo sandwhich. Kbai!

No comments: