Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I found my way through the clouds

No more runnin' scared and closing my eyes



Hi, so I just got back from tuition. And I've been seeing funny things recently. Okay, let's start with yesterday. I was coming back from school, alighted from the bus just below my block. And while walking to the lift lobby, I sighted these few birds nibbling at kid's snacks. Those really small crackers that are in orange. Then I remembered, seeing birds nibbling at human's leftovers. Especially birds in Pasir Ris Central, they appear to be birds that haven't eaten in a thousand years. Like, what?! Was lunching there last time, and birds always crowd around the bin for the dirty plates that still have some scraps of food left. Then they kept nibbling at it. Someone shoos them away, they come back right after that person left. Then recently, I see birds nibbling at cat's food -_- They eat everything? Human's food to cat's food. Do they eat dung too?

And so, I was on my way to tuition just now. Passed by a daycare centre that was under a block in tampines. I peered in, I see a teacher putting the little kids to sleep, guess it was their afternoon nap time. The lights were off. Each of them were sleeping on tiny mattresses. How cute! Then the next classroom was a teacher pouring milk into their milk bottles, then probably off for their naps. So nice, warm milk before nap time:)
Then I walked on, walked across a block, then saw some indian workers sleeping at the void decks. Something like how I had seen earlier. Except they weren't cute, they were grown-ass men and except that they didn't had tiny mattresses. (LOL)

During tuition, I spotted I had four huge mozzie bites on my left hand! And a giant mozzie bite somewhere near my left ankle. I guess it was bitten when I was writing the post yesterday. Until today, I still don't dare to kill any mozzies with my bare hands. If I dared, I would smack the blood out of them!!!!

*edit
Btw,

HELLO, DECEMBER.

No comments: