Tuesday, December 7, 2010

You learned my secret and figured why I'm guarded

Who reads my blog? Hi there;)

Haven't really been up to much lately, which is why the lack of post for the past two days. Read finished a book within a day yesterday, so happy! My record breaker, haha. But no, it isn't those thin thin with gigantic letters and colourful pictures and lots of gaps in between each word. No no no. I have grown. Some kind of high school story, hmm.

And just a random thought while I was on the bus home from school today. I was thinking, why do people wear tees and then another racerback tanktop over it? Is it because they find Singapore too cold? If so, a jacket would look more presentable and more pleasant. Or is it they can't make up their mind whether to wear a tee or a tanktop? Haha if so, it's a more reasonable answer. You're probably just weird.

Anyway, today we used the new saxophone during band that was delivered on friday. So happy, it's like so .... shiny, and new. Lucky batch. Well, at least I get to use for less than half year, before I step down. (can't wait) And after the new saxophones came in for the seniors, there was a problem .. Too much saxophone, no storage space. But found ample space in the end.

Nothing much now, so I'm off;)

Yeah i've been back to sims 3.

No comments: